You can drive profitable Neurology business by simply leveraging the benefits of primary stroke center certification and mailing it to every employer and every consumer over 50 years old, within a radius of 75% of the distance to the nearest other Primary Stroke Center.
How do you let them know?
- Create a one-page one-sided flier on the benefits of Primary Stroke Center Certification, point out the need to identify a stroke within the first 180 minutes.
- Distribute the flyer to every employer and seniors and community center within a 75% of the distance of the nearest other Primary Stroke Center facility
- Along with the flier, enclose a magnet with the big headline “Stroke: you only have 180 minutes or less. Act Now!” with the symptoms of stroke, the benefits of Primary Stroke Certification and locations of your Emergency Departments
- Pitch the broadcast and print media with engaging stories/examples of how disaster was averted by quickly getting the patient to a Primary Stroke Center- make survivors available for interview
- The media particularly likes telemedicine stories about someone that was saved electronically by quick remote diagnosis and tPA dosage at one of your affiliated facilities
- Do a custom URL (www.yourhospital/stroke) that outlines quick accessible information about symptoms and next steps
- Make symptom and next step information mobile friendly. Then have your Health Promotions team teach how to access a stroke information website from a mobile phone. Seniors love these types of learning opportunities.